22:18
0


If this came from anyone else but this person I don't know if I'd believe it....but this person has a high degree of credibility with me, they co-released the Daniel papers with me.

I can't guarantee these applications are still being taken, but its worth a try...

Details here: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2012/12/info-for-pp-mentioned-by-readers.html

PS: Ignore the November cut-off date.  Removing The Shackles is getting reports applications are still being accepted.    This is the first I have heard of this, so I don't know how anyone could have made the November deadline.

Update: 10:47 PM PDT

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2012/12/st-germaine-trust-email-applications.html
WEDNESDAY, 19 DECEMBER 2012

St Germaine Trust- email applications
The St. Germain Trust Grant (prosperity package) that I wrote about yesterday HERE, is processing applications right now- even those who applied as late as today- I have personal confirmations.


Update: 3:46 PM PDT

Cobra asked me to say this is not the full release of funds to humanity.  That was also my understanding. Cobra is skeptical about this, but I am getting confirmations of this pre-release of money.  No funds have been released yet as far as I know.  The St Germain Trust opens each Christmas I believe and closes down again on the 1st of January (if my memory serves me correctly) So we shall see...

See here from one of the original postings from November on this:
http://nesaraaustralia.com/2012/11/11/st-germain-trust-funds-now-open-closing-111112/


UPDATED: 11:30 PM PDT 12/23/12

St Germain Grant program open again...

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/12/germaine-grant-application-hot-hot-hot.html

GERMAINE GRANT APPLICATION --- HOT, HOT, HOT!

THIS IS HOT ---- GENUINE AND COMING OUT OF NESARA --- APPLY NOW!
John MacHaffie

I KNOW OF 3 PEOPLE THAT RECEIVED CALLS .... STATING THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR THE ST. GERMAINE GRANT... OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS....

WHOEVER U PASS THIS INFO TO.... BE SURE TO TELL THEM TO ANSWER ALL THERE CALLS... AND CHECK EMAILS (EVEN SPAM)....

THESE PEOPLE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT A CHECK....

THE ST. GERMAINE TRUST IS THE ONE THAT HAD TO BE RELEASED BEFORE CHRISTMAS.... SO THIS GIVES ME ALOT OF HOPE ....

I AM TOLD WHOEVER CALLS... WILL BE SAYING THEY REPRESENT THE ST. GERMAINE GRANT ....

130K APPLICATIONS WERE RECEIVED ....

Thank you for your Grant Application. Our application procedures have changed, to expedite processing. Please go to the following links to submit your application-

USA: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7TYL3Q7

INTERNATIONAL: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7PVSJW8

Thank you for your cooperation, and apologies for any inconvenience.

Grant Facilitator
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:12 PM 0 comments

UPDATED 11:45 PM PDT 12/23/12:

Breaking The Silence December 22, 2012 6:45 AM

Hey AK - To clarify: the St Germain funds have not yet been released yet. Everything is in place, and yes they are still taking applications (or were yesterday as I had several verifications of this)- As soon as the new system goes online the St Germaine funds will be released- and yes they are only one part of the prosperity programs and only one part of the money being released.

... and it's not a cheque or cash. People will receive a notice by courier or Federal Marshal, they are to go to a participating (major) bank, they will get an appointment, they will see the money deposited into their accounts. And they follow the instructions they are given. End of story.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét