00:46
0




December 26, 2012 Visit
     
It was the day after Christmas here where I live when Michael and Shekinah showed up having something to give.

That is all the poetry you are going to get. My daughter Gabby is spending the time with me till after the New Year, so I stayed up until after she went to bed. I was ready to turn in and call it a night when I noticed a light start to form in the office. No bedtime for me I thought, because angels are afoot or maybe on the wing. I strolled to the office because I knew nothing was going to take place until I got there. The light was a little strange this time because not only was there the bright white light that announces the arrival of an angel but this time there was a violet light mixed with it. It didn’t take long to see why this was happening. Michael came into view first but there was the Shekinah right behind him. Michael stood in the gate as he always does, yet in the background the light of the Shekinah started filling the space as she came in to full form. This doesn’t happen very often so I knew something special was going to take place.

Michael:   We would speak with you.

Well Michael I can see this is going to be important if you and the Shekinah are here at the same time. So let’s us get down to it. No sooner did I say that when they both chimed in saying…

Michael/Shekinah:   Holy, holy, holy blessings be to the masters. Blessings be to all those that took in in their hearts to be with the birth of the Light. 

Michael:   Little do they know that which they have done. The bringers of a new dawn of time create an age unlike any that has been. Much will be asked of you in this time to come. All will be charged to bring about the setting of the vibrations that will truly bring about wonders that none have dreamed possible. Something wonderful is truly happening. You and others may not see it, yet it is coming to pass. As this grows, the masters will play a most important part.


(There is more that follows dealing with the Wholeness Blessing. If you wish to read that you can go to www.beatpeace.net)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét