14:10
0


Hi, as you can imagine things have gotten a little crazy on the blog.  If I don't answer your emails or comments right away please bear with me.   The information from the The One People's Public Trust was quite unexpected and I will be bringing online some tools to help deal with the load of inquiries that Heather and I am getting on this very important topic.  I will avoid commenting on some other peoples efforts in regard to the banking system, but if you read between the lines on what will be posted you can kind of figure what might be going on there.  Everyone means well, but people can only act from the information they have available, so no need to be judgmental about anyone.  They had the right motives.

Those of you that send me information, I can take PDFs but they are more difficult to turn into web pages, at least ones that look right.  It is most helpful if you send me information in HTML, Microsoft Word, Rich text (RTF) or similar formats.  PDFs that are scanned graphic images are the most difficult to turn into text as optical character recognition doesn't always work and I end up doing a lot of hand retyping.  Please save me from getting carpal tunnel.

I am also trying to finish a web site for Robert Potter for his personal projects and his support of Cobra's efforts which he has graciously paid for in advance and has been very patient and kind in the delay that recent events have presented.   I am scaling back the complexity of that a bit, which It think will actually help Potter to run it as he is not a computer techie.  I do think Cobra has very real Pleiadian contacts, and once Cobra de-cloaks his identity you will want to get Cobra's book, its a very interesting read.  What he told me about December 21 seems to have held true, and it was recorded long before the event.  Ascension is not a one day process, it occurs over time, our bodies have to adapt to it.

I seem to have become nexus of sorts for banking, ET and sequestered technology disclosures.  I am not the only one, but I am going to have to adapt, create more tools, and pivot objectives as events on the ground dictate.  Things are moving very fast now.

Love to you all!

American Kabuki

PS:  If anyone would like help out with the tools I'll need for helping Heather, you can send something via Paypal to obiwankabuki@gmail.com (the email address is the Paypal ID) I think I will need about $500.   Once prosperity is fully manifested I can stop the requests for money.  But for now I am the same boat as the rest of you.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét