10:26
0
Infrared camouflage of tanks to hide them from night vision.




Then there's the Russian shrink wrap camouflage of tanks....sorry this is in Russian...




A note on John Kettler's blog.  When I post a link it doesn't mean I endorse all the views expressed. Cobra expressed something to me about John Kettler's blog that I have long suspected.  What John writes from his sources, and John is a very good dramatic writer, is often true but 5 to 10 years out of date.  Some of it is current, and some of it is not.  Why his sources do that to him I don't know.  Perhaps to get people used to the idea that this stuff actually happened?

The articles he's written on reptilians and the blob form of Archon is generally based on true events but happened a good while ago (pre-Obama).  What agenda is being served by making these events seem current I am not quite sure.  I don't mean that as an insult to John Kettler, but its something he's going to have take up with his sources.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét