08:46
0
Every now and again, when faced with a seemingly irresolvable issue, I set an intention for the “highest and best for all concerned”, get in a quiet, meditative state, and write out a question.  Then I listen.  Sometimes the answers come loudly and quickly!  They are recorded with my non-dominant hand.  There is less editing that way, as my logical brain is occupied with making the pen work.

The following conversation happened because of some current physical issues.  These were things I assumed were fully healed and repaired.  Maybe the answers will help you as well; we are One. 

Remember, we hold the answers to all of our questions, we only need ask. 

We are the One we’ve been waiting for.



Question:   What is going on with my body?

It is your deepest 3D fear.  How’s it going so far?  This is what your fears are creating.

How do I change this?  This is not what I want.

You have to look at your life squarely.

(interrupting) I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT CREATED THESE EFFECTS!

Let me finish.  ... (you have to look at your life squarely) WITHOUT FEAR.  This is how things are altered.

Are things created from fear?

Things are created from focus.  You are extremely focused and powerful right now.  This is why you look and feel as you do.

Please, I need concrete steps to change this.  I am asking for help.

Take a look, decide what it is you want, and focus there only – without fear.  With determination see the changes you want.  This does not mean avoid looking elsewhere.  It is this contrast you are here for.

Thank you.
 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét