11:31
0



AN ANGELIC GUIDE TO THE UNIVERSE
By Joe Crane
September 25 th, 2012

Just when you want to kick back and relax October arrives. Talk about one busy month, here it comes. Starting on the 5th of the month I will be in Spokane WA for a Meet & Greet to be held at 3430 South Grand Boulevard Spokane WA 99203. At Integrated Medicine Associates , from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. It should be a whole lot of fun because I haven’t been in Spokane for some years now. I am really looking forward to seeing some of my old friends and meeting some new ones. Besides me filling the room with laughter and fun, I will be talking about what Wholeness is for us all. Ask yourself what would being whole mean to you? How could you use it in your life? You will be surprised at the answers to you questions and the new found wisdom you leave with. This hour and a half might just might be the best hour and a half you have ever spent. Come join me and your friends for fun and enlightenment. I promise you that you will not soon forget this evening we spend together. This Meet & Greet is by donation to help cover the cost.

Now for the peace de resistance. Harvey Cane has so graciously invited me to come to Spokane and not only teach the power of the Seven Names of God, but also receive the Wholeness Blessing. The Wholeness blessing will be sealed with in each of you so that you will be able to give this powerful Blessing to others.  The best part of giving the blessing is that you get back just as much as you give if not more. Will you start looking and feeling younger? Some have had this happen for them. Will it help in healing many of the things that are physically out with you? There are amazing healings that have continued to happen for people every day.  Will it heal the mind of many things ailing our mental capabilities and some cases just the every day to day tasks? You would be surprised of how it has helped many in just that.

Those that have attended any of the classes I have given in the past will tell you. I am very informative when I teach and best of all, I am fun and funny.

Workshop to be held at 1400 north Mullen road Spokane Valley Washington 9-6 p.m. and the cost is $144  per person, if you register in the next 7 days the cost is $124.  Contact Harvey Cane at (509) 270-1234 for more information.

Bless your Hearts
Joe
www.beatpeace.net

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét