14:00
0
The day of my mothers 90th birthday party I got my camera out and photographed a water color painting of my father done by a famous cash starved Vatican artist during the Allied occupation of Italy.

It's a remarkable watercolor as its so life like and really captured my father at age 24. I snapped a few off and hoped they would capture enough of the details so that I could later process it in photoshop so and have a copy to hang on my wall.

I walked out the room and there was a loud racket. Mom thought Sam the cat had knocked something over. My dad's photo had fallen off the wall! What was really odd was one of the nails that holds the hanger was missing from the frame. I laughed and said "hello dad!" Seems he was letting us know he would be there in Spirit at this milestone family event!

I often wonder what becomes of the dis-incarnate at ascension? Do they get a light body? Or do they have to incarnate into one through the birth process? I don't know the answer and I have never seen that topic addressed.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét