01:23
0



During a recent conversation with Stephen Cooke I mentioned the ArcelorMittal Orbit in London brought out a strong revulsion impulse in me, almost a vomit reflex.  Its hideous to be sure, lacking any artistic symmetry, but I have not been able to pin down why I get the physical reaction it that I do.  It has a strongly parasitic feel to the design.  It seems like a molecular model of a virus. I'm guessing its some ancient subconscious memory that I can't identify, maybe its a human genetic imprint to something eons ago?  Hard to know.

David Wilcock has written up an article on all the Illuminati symbolism in this latest Olympics with some interesting information on the depth of Mithra influences in the Cabal.   Mithra was religion of the Roman soldier.  It was practiced in the underground grottoes and catacombs of Rome.  Its influences are also felt in the Christian scriptures, most notably in the tale of the Last Supper in the Gospel of John which is almost a complete plagiarism of an earlier Mithra account.  The cult of Mithra was very strong in the Roman Empire and its foot prints are all over  Christian customs and traditions.  http://goo.gl/8p8kX No culture or religion (can either ever be separated?) is ever born in a vacuum, its always affected by surrounding cultures and beliefs.

Anyway my point was David's got a good write up on why this sculpture is so revolting.  Its worth a read.
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1074-olympicsilluminati

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét