20:18
0

By David Wilcock

"....in 1993, I got heavily into UFO research -- after a friend of mine reported that his physics professor worked for NASA in the 1970s, and in the higher echelons it was considered "common knowledge" that UFOs and extraterrestrial humans, who look like us, are very real.

It took three and a half more years before I saw how these two elements -- the dreamwork and the UFO/metaphysics research -- coincided.
 
The dream guidance has systematically transformed my entire life -- into something I honestly could never have even imagined back when I started. It has also given me a profound view of the future we can now attain. 
 
Once you understand how to read the language, dream guidance is profoundly useful -- as it is a personal message from your Higher Self."

 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét