16:14
0

I'm getting a lot of requests for meditation instructions.  Unfortunately I am somewhat of a newbie at this my myself!  I've had my own ways of coming to be centered, but I certainly have as much to learn as many of you do.  I have no doubt many of my readers are better at it than I am.

If you know of any good web sites (preferably FREE ONES) that have good instruction in basic meditation techniques  with as little culture specific baggage as possible.  I want to compile a web page of resources that people can utilize to help them with learning to meditate.  

I would also like the sites to be as religion and dogma neutral as possible.  I know each spiritual discipline has its own techniques and that's something people can explore within their own cultural context. I am seeking sites that newly awakening people, many with no prior spiritual training, will find accessible to their existing frame of reference.

If you can help please add your thoughts in the comment section and I will use those in create web page about meditation.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét