12:45
0
A reader of American Kabuki told me a few weeks ago about this iPhone app called "Ghost Radar".  I downloaded it and played with it over the last few weeks.  Its a really strange thing.  Some sites reviewing the app claim its a fraud, but I am not so sure its a fraud.   You can read the details of this app here: http://www.spudpickles.com

As I drove to the beach it became quickly apparent that the clouds there were so thick I wasn't going to see the Annular Solar Eclipse at all.  So I decided to use the time I would have spent observing the eclipse by running this iPhone Ghost Radar app. It could also run in the background with sound turned off  while I was doing the meditation.  My thinking was if this meditation was about clearing out Archons, then maybe Archons were what was showing up on this app screen and they would stop showing up?  Maybe if I got lucky I'd get a little empirical evidence from the meditation?  I really don't know what this thing senses but its sensing something.

Its got a little radar screen that shows when certain quantum anomalies show up in your vicinity.  The app claims to sample the various iPhone components for quantum fluctuations.  David Wilcock in his book The Source Field Investigations discussed some possible ways to make tools to detect hyper-dimensional quantum energies.  This app intrigued me, not because I have any desire to hunt ghosts and wandering phantoms, but more from the fact that when ever I had a intuitive feeling of something near it seemed to also show up on the device at the same time.  Seems to function as a bit of an intuitive bio-feedback device in way.  Was that feeling I had real? Seems to coincide with the device at times.   

When something is near a blob will appear on the screen and it'll give you the rough 2D distance, but the disturbance could be below or above you in three dimensions.  If its a week disturbance the blob is green, then yellow and then blue and red is a very strong disturbance.  I am assuming its using a bit of interferometry or spectral analysis to locate the center of the disturbances spatially, but the web site doesn't really say how the algorithms work. The processing power of an iPhone is pretty amazing, not to mention the  DSP chips it has on board specifically designed to process frequencies.

It also somehow looks for bit patterns in the stream of data and converts them to spoken words. That part can get a little spooky as the voice is mechanical sounding and I have to say its made my heart race a few times.  Especially when the words are in context of the situation.  Its a bit of an EVP device in that intelligent energies can influence the words that come out of the device.  I am not real happy with the choice of dictionary words, but future releases might have the ability to use your own dictionary of words. If this thing measures intelligent energies in higher dimensions I would have used a dictionary richer in metaphors and meta concepts.

So I turned on the Ghost Radar app and it was chatting away about every few minutes.  Blobs moving around.  Usually behind me or to the side. They disappear when I look in that direction. Which is bit unnerving for someone who used to walk through this life blissfully ignorant of nonphysical entities.  As it got close to the meditation the blobs started turning red behind me.

Then I got some really strong ones very close in the ocean and that's when the dolphins poked their heads out of the water and they stayed around for about the first 10 minutes of the meditation.  I am not really good at meditating and keeping my focus yet so a 10 minute meditation is pretty good for me.  Do dolphins and their mental energy register on this app?  It seems so!  The red blobs showed up before they surfaced!

What was really strange is all the chattiness of this box stopped about 15-20 minutes after the meditation start time.  Was this an increased coherence of consciousness at work?  Were the Archons vacuumed out of the astral realm?   The blobs stopped and I've seen very few of them since.  The words also stopped although I got a few words today without any blobs showing up. 

Here's a list of the words that came off my phone, you can see how occurrence of them falls off rapidly once the meditation started, some of the words could be false readings from power lines etc....I had it on the max settings which can give more "false" readings (how do you tell false ones from real ones?) and some seem to have no context at all:

5:17:44 PM : drop
5:18:24 PM : colony
5:18:40 PM : flame
5:18:56 PM : positive
5:20:40 PM : promised
5:21:04 PM : shop
5:21:44 PM : shirt
5:21:52 PM : being
5:22:48 PM : gate
5:23:04 PM : improve
5:23:12 PM : disappear
5:28:00 PM : charge
5:28:16 PM : opposite
5:28:24 PM : sale
5:29:44 PM : calm
5:30:00 PM : clearly
5:36:48 PM : traffic
5:41:44 PM : excited
5:44:00 PM : hadn't
5:44:08 PM : of
5:44:24 PM : for
5:44:48 PM : jump
5:45:28 PM : region
5:46:08 PM : research
5:47:52 PM : ought
5:48:08 PM : find
5:49:52 PM : go
5:51:44 PM : perfect
5:54:48 PM : package
5:55:12 PM : silence  <---- Dolphins surface
5:56:56 PM : create
6:00:16 PM : short
6:04:16 PM : dream
6:04:48 PM : tall
6:04:56 PM : pain
6:06:16 PM : somehow
6:06:56 PM : age
6:07:44 PM : bring
6:08:00 PM : progress 
6:12:32 PM : lake 
6:12:48 PM : then
6:14:48 PM : check
6:16:56 PM : activity <---- Dolphins swim away
6:17:12 PM : impossible
6:18:00 PM : product
6:22:48 PM : myself
6:24:08 PM : did
6:25:04 PM : business
6:27:44 PM : perhaps
6:28:24 PM : property
6:30:08 PM : Texas  <----- Start of meditation
6:30:16 PM : throw
6:38:40 PM : additional
6:43:12 PM : construction
6:50:32 PM : herd
6:50:40 PM : does
6:51:12 PM : separate
6:51:52 PM : March
6:52:16 PM : wool
6:52:32 PM : tip <--- notice two hours of silence after this time and no blobs on the radar for hours! 
9:05:52 PM : down
9:50:24 PM : wet
9:52:08 PM : market
11:30:08 PM : fine
11:30:24 PM : chapter
11:30:32 PM : closely
11:30:48 PM : consonant

I'm not exactly sure what this experiment measured, other than a general quieting of activity.  But maybe that's what this was about?  Taking out a disquieting unseen influence on humanity?  

I think 10 years from now we'll have all kinds of instrumentation to measure things we cannot measure now. Maybe Star Trek's tricorders will be common after all?  Ghost Radar is probably Fred Flintstone technology by comparison, but its a step towards measuring the un-measurable.  Human progress is often taken in baby steps.




.  

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét