10:30
0

Here's the result of the poll I did of energy symptoms people were experiencing.  Its not a scientific poll but the percentages have held steady since the first 100 people took it.  I forgot to add vertigo to this list, but since I had started the poll I let it run as is.

I'm curious what experiences American Kabuki readers had during the meditation.  I'm not going to relate my experience until I hear comments from all of you, I don't want give the impression to anyone that there's any single one correct experience of this event, there isn't.  I am as new at this kind of thing as most of you.  We're all in an awakening process.  If you care to share your experiences in the comments at the bottom of this article, that'd be wonderful!  You can do it anonymously if you wish.  I can then set up a poll of the types of experiences and see if we can get some hard data on what has transpired in the experience of meditation on May 20 for various people and if there are any commonalities.  I like hard data, and this is a hard thing to quantify, but perhaps a little informal polling will give some insights.

One experience I will relate:  I went to the beach for the meditation and about 5 minutes before the meditation was to start, a pod of dolphins appeared about 25 meters in front of me.  They were circling around the surfers who were catching the 4 foot swells.  I thought that was pretty neat.  Usually they will surf with the surfers, but they were moving in a tight circles and their heads were out of the water like they were trying to see the sky.  Normally you only see their dorsal fins.  They seemed to be young dolphins.  We had a solid marine layer during the eclipse, low clouds made it impossible to see the Sun.


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét