23:46
0


OMG!! Photo of SaLuSa’s Room! – Laura
Posted on November 4, 2012 by Laura
http://2012indyinfo.com/2012/11/04/omg-photo-of-salusas-room-laura/

OMG !! OMG!! OMG!! I just found this picture on Gabriel Raio Lunar, who also channels SaLuSa! this is an almost perfect copy of SaLuSa’s room!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!! WOWOW!!!!

Scene from the video game Dust 514


Oh, about SaLuSa’s private quarters should I say he has his own private observation lounge. He also has access to the bridge, but he likes his privacy  He can zoom in with the screens as close as is needed. When it is needed. I was also shown in his quarters, parts of my past lives, and of the akashic records. Those devices are just amazing!

When I started channeling SaLuSa, last year, the closest picture I could find to his room was this one:

http://auroradreamflights.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/thumbbig-84604.jpg



Laura Note: We’ve had some people believe this is a real photo, so please note it’s computer graphics from the video game Eve.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét