19:10
0



Hi AK,

I've been following your posts from when they were mostly about bankers resigning and I can't express enough how much I appreciate the effort you've put into getting this information out, as well as the incredible (and obvious) awareness and conviction you've developed during the process. Thank you, truly, for your work.

I want to share with you my own contribution to the changes taking place in the form of a music video I uploaded today to YouTube. Although it was initially inspired by a very disturbing bullying experience that one of my granddaughters experienced in school last year (in Pennsylvania), it eventually expanded into an all-encompassing (I hope) overview of the many forms of bullying that have existed for some time and have reached this extreme moment we're all in. This video is intended as a Public Service Announcement and was made strictly not-for-profit. I am a former instructor at the Berklee College of Music in Boston (during the 1980s) and I believe my experience there (during my twenties) teaching a student body representing 32 countries helped form in me an awareness of world diversity that may not have happened had I taught in a more "traditional" music school.

If you like the message that my granddaughters and I are putting forward, please feel free to share the link in any manner you wish.

Sincerely,
Jim Barto


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét