12:51
0

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/

DIVINE FLASH 4:4


Today, April 4th, 2012, in the exact moment when Mercury turned direct, a divine flash emanated directly from the Source and descended into the physical matter of planet Earth. This has healed a significant part of quantum anomaly that had this planet in its grip since early Atlantean times. Quantum fluctuation field is now less chaotic and more harmonious.


Before this event, Calabi-Yau manifolds looked like this:


 And now they look like this:



This opens up interesting possibilities. Through 11-dimensional stargates of Calabi-Yau manifolds, the Galactic Confederation has more direct access towards physical matter of planet Earth. So it will happen much more often, that the »missiles won't launch« and that the »guns won't fire«. There is a divine hand making sure that all wars will end soon and humanity is set free.


Also, the general mode of stargate / dimensional shift translation is changing from Antarion Conversion towards An Conversion. Antarion Conversion is defined as a nonlinear phasar thrust inversion / conversion dimensional translation system, whereas An Conversion is a linear phasar flow direct dimensional translation system. Put it simple, it means that our connection with the Source will be much easier and our Ascension door is open as never before.


NOTE FROM AK:


I didn't post this article earlier because I didn't understand what a Calabi-Yau manifold was.  Not all of us are string physicists - you know.  I'm posting excerpts from a private email conversation with a person I know who is really good with all this sacred geometry stuff that angels play around with in the universe at large. Math is the language of the angels.



From: AK
To: GW
Do you know what Calabi-Yau manifolds are?

From: GW
To: AK
I am aware of them. However, I don't think anyone fully knows what they are. For instance, I believe them to be geometric versions of gateways and portals, like 3D tesseracts.
4D Tesseract as seen from 3D - Source: wikipedia
I love tesseracts because they follow an entire form of mathematics called by the Vedics "The Reduction of Numbers," which Pythagorus used to discover his harmony of the spheres. I think I've decoded the Harmony of the Spheres myself. But I don't know what to do with it yet. If I am correct, one can use hexatonal solfeggio chords to create literal large scale Calabi-Yau dimensional portals. But who in the hell can you talk to about this. Almost no one understands this except higher-dimensionals and ETs.

From: AK
To: GW
The reason I asked was I found that phrase on this web site:  http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/normal-0-microsoftinternetexplorer4.html  

From: GW
To: AK
I found his version of the transformed Calabi-Yau manifold interesting. Do you know where he gets his information? This is the transformation I've been given with regards to the earth. The hypercube transforms to the penta-tesseract which then transforms to what we now have. Two different sets of beings have provided this info to me.


[AK NOTE: Here's 4D representation of a hyperdodecahedron these things are hard to conceptualize]


This is the basis of the Earth's grid now as we move into Ascension Consciousness. The above grid figure is called a double pentadodecahedron (based on the sacred number 144=12x12). The Calabi-Yau stargates connect to this grid hyper-dimensionally via the penta-tesseract. So I find this other guy's hyper-yin-yang tesseract absolutely fascinating.


Then I found this little glass model of Calabi-Yau manifold at thinkgeek.com.  This is no doubt a 3d cut-away view of a multi-dimensional manifold structure, just as a cube is a 3D cut-away of a hypercube (tesseract).





Also see these URLs:

http://goo.gl/cOIjK


http://goo.gl/zJ9fN

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét