12:05
0

By American Kabuki

My friend Carmelle came along right before my encounter with Heather Tucci-Jarraf and paved the way for me as to how to live in the now and manifesting my own reality.  The universe manifested this wonderful being to get me up to speed for my encounter with the OPPT.

One of the things Carmelle has said is to speak my needs out loud.  I am not so good at that kind of thing, you probably notice I don't do a whole lot of Internet radio shows, and I need to change that. When I was a child I spoke my mind quite openly, but that was not too popular with my father and I suffered his wrath for it.  I never was too politically correct.  Speaking my truth vocally at an early age came with some rather severe consequences.  But even this reflex of mine that came of out self preservation doesn't have to stay this way, I can simply choose to say "this way of being no longer serves me" and be done with it.

I am comfortable with the written word.  Perhaps because I can always edit it before I put it out there.  Much harder to retract the spoken word.

Heather has enlarged on that concept showing that to manifest anything, it requires 1) Intent,  2) Stating the intent 3) Doing that intent in truth, love and in the highest good.  When these 3 things are in alignment the universe swings into action.

I have a real need right now.  I didn't have much money to go to Morocco, and in my case Heather paid for the flight and living expenses there as a thank you for work I put into the OPPT filings since December, so that was covered.  I had other expenses related to the traveling and the cost of getting my daughter home from college in May and the car repairs for that.   I also had an unexpected travel expense back home from Europe.  My blog ad income this month is half what it normally is for this month and I really don't know how I am going to make ends meet this month.  My wife is totally freaking. But at least I am not stranded in Spain.  I get a certain amount of revenue when people read the page, and a bit more when ads are clicked on, and I fully admit I haven't published much in the last 30 days.  It just wasn't possible to keep up with it very well from Morocco and nearly impossible from the deserts of the Sahara.  But its not a trip I would have missed for anything.  I know things will work out.

The UV Ixchange is coming and Heather has promised the details on that soon but its not here yet and I am not going to blow smoke up your skirt and call it sunshine and say its here now.  I've turned the comments back on and I know the first thing I will hear is about that. I've tried to be conservative in my reporting on UV Ixchange because I know there's many people out there in real need.  It will come when the timing is right.  In the mean time I am like all of you, do my best to get by every day in the current system.  Caleb is well on his way with the infrastructure for Project XIII but that's only one possible channel for using value of the Ixchange.  And it doesn't have that capability in the first release.

If you'd like to help out the blog this month, even $5 goes a long ways with this size audience.  My Paypal address is on the side bar panel at the right.  If not that's cool too.  This is just my way of stating the Universe I have a need, I don't care where the answer comes from.   I have lots of articles to write in the coming days, as well as videos to post of the experience in Morocco which was in so many ways quite an amazing and unexpected journey.

Thank you for all the kind emails and comments you sent me over the past year.  I love you all!

American Kabuki

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét