08:21
0
I've gone pretty much non-stop since 12/26 putting information out about the OPPT.  Often with only 4-5 hours sleep for 40 days.  I've dealt with a huge number of emails, sometimes from people who are sensitive to my lack of attention to detail or inability to promptly reply. Its pretty clear I need to rest a bit and regroup.  So I won't be posting much for the next few days.

Those of you who I have angered in my email replies, I apologize.  I love you.  But I am human. I get crabby when tired.  So do you.  I did this work because I do love you, even though I didn't know your names until recently.  I still love you all.

You now have the basics of what the One People's Public Trust is all about.  You all see it on different levels.  Some see it for how deep it really goes.  And that makes me know the effort was worth while.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét