09:12
0
I wasn't able to attend the Children of Light Conference in Denver due to finances, but here's some initial reports trickling in. More details will be forthcoming and I'll add them below.  If there's anyone near San Diego (or even Los Angeles - I can drive) who did go and is willing to pass on the Wholeness Blessing to me please contact me privately.  I can certainly use the healing. -AK

From GW:


June 24, 2012


The Children of Light Conference was simply awesome. Michael appeared to Joe during the conference. First time Michael has appeared in Colorado. Said that we would make the 333, which we did. Also said that what we were doing would accelerate everything. ??? Then he said that what was happening would soon change our planet. I have lots to tell you about all that happened at the conference.

For instance, when we started the Wholeness Blessing, all the fire alarms in the hotel went off. The next day, when one of the leaders of the Oneness Blessing approached me, he asked if we could set the intent that fire alarms NOT go off again when we entered the Grand Formation and started the ritual of sealing in the Wholeness Blessing for the whole world. I told him that the fire alarms going off was one of my favorite things. So he went off and set the intention himself. OK. On Saturday when the ritual around the Grand Formation began, all the car alarms around the hotel went off. I started laughing. It was that kind of conference. Talk more later. Need rest.

GW


From Peter DeBenedittis PhD: Hi Kabuki,

June 25, 2012

Many blessings and much appreciation for you connecting me with the Children of the Light Conference.

I found out about it from reading your blog, and after that the Divine arranged things so that miracle after miracle flowed to me. It was a very fun lesson in observing how things take place, as I honestly had no idea what I was going there for and why GW asked me to speak at the conference--and then the conference organizer asked me to give a 2nd talk after the first was so well received!

....Please accept my gratitude for your part in moving our planet to Awakening. Because of the chain of events you set in place, hundreds of people familiar with Angels learned about Oneness and received powerful Oneness blessings, while hundreds of Oneness particioners learned about Angels and received powerful Wholeness blessings.

Be well,

Peter D.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét